125 N. Craig St, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
visit their website
- Synod Hall shares a small parking lot with St. Paul’s Cathedral that is free. Enter from North Dithridge Street.
- Saturday concerts generally begin at 8 PM. The parking lot is usually full until Saturday Mass at St. Paul’s Cathedral ends at about 7 PM.
- SEI (Software Engineering Institute) garage on S. Dithridge St.
- This is a self-park and pay lot on evenings and weekends.
- On-street parking near Synod Hall is free after 6 PM.
Accessibility information: click here for a complete description of entrances, handicapped parking, seating and more.
Calvary Episcopal Church
315 Shady Avenue, Shadyside, 15206
Campbell Memorial Chapel
Chapel Hill Road, Chatham University, Shadyside, 15232
Carnegie Music Hall
4400 Forbes Ave, Oakland, 15213
East Liberty Presbyterian Church
116 South Highland Ave, East Liberty, 15206
Hicks Memorial Chapel
Pittsburgh Theological Seminary
616 N Highland Ave, East Liberty, 15206
PNC Theatre at Point Park University’s Pittsburgh Playhouse
350 Forbes Ave, Downtown, 15222
St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
5801 Hampton Street, Highland Park, 15206
St. Nicholas Church
24 Maryland Avenue, Millvale, 15209
125 North Craig Street, Oakland, 15213 (behind St. Paul Cathedral)
Westminster Presbyterian Church
2040 Washington Road, Upper St. Clair, 15241